31.12.09

My 2009 Highlights

Today is the last day of 2009. Meaning another year has passed, and so much have happened during the past year. At first I wanted to list out my fav photos that I've took in 2009, but I can't find the time..hehe. Just too many of them. I love all my photos. Especially those with Nids.

About 2009, hmm let see what has happened during this past 12 months.
1. Outing with friends.
2. Meeting new friends; namely Pedo, Nizam(boss), and others.
3. I got married to lovely Nid.
4. I started my wedding photography as a part-time job. Got to shoot & tag-along a few weddings this year.
5. Both our parents & my in-laws went to Makkah.
6. We went to so many wedding receptions this year. More than 10 maybe.
7. A photo of mine got featured in smashing apps website.. (maybe it's not a big deal though..hehe)
8. So much more!

Anyways, I would like to wish a Happy 2010 New Year to all. What's your new year's resolutions? For me, I just want to be a better person and live happily with my wife :)





remark :
anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License