15.12.09

Randomness #7 : Featured!

Yesterday while I was browsing through my Flickr account, I found out something was a bit unusual in the stats. The graph went rocket high compare to yesterday's and eventually I found out that a huge amount of traffic is coming from a particular website, SmashingApps.

I just can't believe my eye when I saw my photo is among the 45 examples of slow shutter photos that got featured in the website. I know this is might be nothing to some, but to me personally, after all these years of clicking the shutter as a hobby, it's my second time seeing my very own photo being featured in a website. (of course in a formal way, not the copy paste kind of thing).

Most of you might achieve way better than this; eg. Reuters, Nat Geo etc. But this is a huge morale boost for me to continue learning, and improving my photography.

Check this website!

(c) faizal omar

(c) faizal omar


Note:
The photo that got feature was taken on 2006, which is a photo of Naena Fall in Niigata Prefecture, Japan.


remark :
anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License