13.12.09

Photography Outing at Bukit Jelutong

A newly made friend of mine, Nizam (a.k.a Boss) whom I first met during Hana' & Fairuz's wedding, organized a small outing at Bukit Jelutong today. The main objective is to learn some portraiture skills, how to handle and communicate with the model and etc. Overall, it's a good outing for me; been a while since a 'full' outing with other photographers. A dslr videographer was also with us to share some of his experience.

I'm not really satisfied with my photos; maybe a bit down when knowing there's a crack at my SB-600's red focus beam cover :( . But luckily it still works.


1ldkphotography (c) faizal omar

1ldkphotography (c) faizal omar

1ldkphotography (c) faizal omar

1ldkphotography (c) faizal omar

1ldkphotography (c) faizal omar


Venue : Bukit Jelutong
Model : Iza (hope I got your name right)
all edited with CS3


remark :
anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License