26.10.05

About 1LDKphotography

Diri Sendiri

Welcome to 1LDKphotography blog. My objective is to share my passion with photography, making new friends, exchanging photography tips & also as a portfolio for 1LDKphotography. Please leave your comments and feedback, it’s nice if you could share your different views and hopefully I could learn a lot from you.

What's with 1LDK? It's actually an acronym which is used widely in Japan when describing apartment types. It doesn't have anything to do with photography ;) Just something unique & different from other.

To those looking for a photographer, well I'm also doing part-time photography and is available for hire. I do weddings, outdoors, birthdays at an affordable rate. Do contact me at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com for details.

Please DO NOT use my image without permission. All photos belong to Faizal Omar.


Warmest Regards,
Faizal Omar of 1LDKphotography

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License