27.12.09

Randomness #10 : Welcome Home!

They are home! After 40 days of waiting, not to mention an additional 5 hours of waiting, due to delayed flight from Medina. Thank God, Alhamdulillah all 6 of them, including my parents are safely home with their loved ones.

The flight landed just before 1.00am, and by the time they came out the arrival gate it was already past 2 o'clock. We drove back right after that, reached Teluk Intan at 5.30am.

Welcome home!

1ldkphotography (c) faizal omar

1ldkphotography (c) faizal omar

1ldkphotography (c) faizal omar

remark :
anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License