3.1.10

Wedding : Ashraf & Mastura

(c) faizal omar




This is a memorable start to a new year 2010. My first job of the year. Met a new photographer friend which also covers the event. Wonderful reception, one that I definitely will remember. Simply because of it's amazing fireworks during the "Berinai Besar" ceremony. Along with videographer from Kazoku Studio, both of us agreed that we enjoyed big time at Masjid Tanah, Melaka.

Do visit here for more updates from Ashraf & Mastura wedding.


remark :
anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License