21.11.09

Randomness #3 : ROL

Both of our parents are away to perform Hajj at Mecca. They'll be away for about 5 weeks, and while they're away it is up to us to look after our siblings. Due to that, my weekends are full until the end of December, which could probably means no more photography outing for year 2009.

Honestly, I can't wait for another photo outing; spend a day doing photography with friends (or maybe take a dive in Sg. Gabai again :P).

*photo was taken somewhere at Tekala Falls. I noticed that photos with ROL is a 'trend' lately. Mostly inspired by photographers from Indonesia; eg. Rarindra Prakarsa.

(c) faizal omar


remark :
anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at 1ldkphotography[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License