23.6.10

Photo Contest : Need Your Votes

(c) faizal omar

My photo got shortlisted as top 25 in the SAGA Snap & Win Contest. Starting from Monday, the public gets to vote the photos to determine the top 10. It would be helpful if you guys could vote for me. Voters could also stand a chance of winning RM2500.

To vote, simply go to www.sagasnapandwin.com, and do a simple registration. My photo is in the NEW SAGA category. Look for this photo, and click vote. Make sure to vote both category to make your vote valid.

You can vote daily until 28th June. Please please, I really need your support. Thanks!

remark : anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License