7.2.10

Randomness #13 : Long Weekend

Not much to mention here. Just posting some photos from the weekend. Went to KLIA to send off my brother & SIL back to Moscow. Went to a friend's wedding, and also delivered the photos of Ashraf's wedding on Saturday.

What am I going to do on Sunday? Maybe finish off the photos for Nazirah's wedding, and hopefully I could deliver to her by this week.

Looking foward to next week's trip to Kedah for another wedding photography :)


(c) faizal omar

(c) faizal omar

(c) faizal omar

Picture 1 : Nid & Afidah with baby Hannah
Picture 2 : Kacau Epul tengah outdoor dekat belakang rumah
Picture 3 : Nid & Hafizah. Nice pelamin, perasan tak pengantin kat belakang tu tengah shooting


Sementara itu, sila enjoy slideshow from Ashraf & Mastura's wedding








remark :
anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License