17.1.10

Wedding : Bashir & Nazirah

Bashir & Nazirah @ TTDI (c) faizal omar

Photographer 'rewang' with Taufiqshariff & Kusyairi. Credits to both of them, willing to help me out on Saturday. Special thanks to Bashir & Nazirah and their families for giving us the chance to cover the event. We hoped that they enjoyed the day. However we was quite unlucky not being able to do some outdoor shooting with the couple due to rain later that day.

Location : Dewan Komuniti, TTDI.





remark :
anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License