6.12.09

Randomness #5 : 4 Months

Tomorrow is 7th of December. Which means 4 months have past since the special day which was 7th of August 2009. Still learning to adapt with the responsibilities. Learning to be a better person. Yes I have lots to learn. And I have someone special next to me all the way.

On the other hand, today is Mom's birthday. Me & wife would like to wish her a happy birthday. Hope she is doing fine in Makkah. Can't wait for your return!


(c) faizal omar




remark :
anyone who wish to hire me for photography service (birthdays, engagements, weddings); I'm open for bookings. for inquiry please email at mohamad.faizal.omar[a]gmail.com or text me. thanks!

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License