31.10.09

Paintball at Tanamera

tanamera paintball - feskilla (c) faizal omar

tanamera paintball - feskilla (c) faizal omar

tanamera paintball - feskilla (c) faizal omar

tanamera paintball - feskilla (c) faizal omar

tanamera paintball - feskilla (c) faizal omar


Back in Oct last year, I was invited by a friend to join him at a paintball event in Tanamera, Sg. Buloh. I agreed since I have no outing activity that month. It was my first time watching "recreational paintball". It's a lil bit different from the fast-paced "fast ball" game. The one you see usually in a net with lots of inflatable barriers (sorry not sure what it's called).

Based on tutorials & tips for paintball photography, I brought my nikkor push-pull covered with a towel & hoped that no one shoots my beloved camera (smile). You won't see many action shots, because I'm not sure if I'm ready to be in the middle of a war game taking photographs..(makes me wonder, how the war journalist/photographers jobs are..this is just paint pallets, not real-life bullets!)

more coming soon.

4 comments:

seon 10/31/09, 9:26 AM  

nice pic and nice game....

mfo 10/31/09, 9:17 PM  

thanks! =)

paintball sniper 10/31/09, 9:43 PM  

Great pics. thanks.

mfo 10/31/09, 10:26 PM  

thankyou paintball sniper! more paintball pics to come!

Followers

Interesting Blogs

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License