20.10.08

Travel Log : Itaewon Mosque Seoul, KR

Seoul Central Mosque - (c) faizal omar

Seoul Central Mosque - (c) faizal omar

"Seoul Central Mosque"
This is the famous Seoul Central Mosque which stands on top of the hill overlooking Itaewon. It is the home of Korean Muslim Federation (KMF). Opened in 1971, it has become one of the tourist attraction and even raised interest among local Koreans. The biggest mosque in South Korea also consists of offices, classrooms, and also a conference hall.

During my 1month stay in South Korea, I managed to visit this mosque every weekend. It was a beautiful experience to me, and I wish to visit this place again in the future InsyaAllah.

Followers

Archives

1LDKphotography

All photos belong to Faizal Omar unless stated.
Please DO NOT use my photos without permission.

Creative Commons License